Character depiction [non living] Indian currency [ on req]...by bo$ki

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF AN INDIAN RUPEE........by bo$ki














Before I begin , I would like to ask a riddle from my readers .

 ''run, run , but not behind me
fight or yell , but not for me
more you chase me, more I'm far
If you want me just work hard ''

Any guesses ?Who am I ?
You're right friends , I'm Indian currency . My name is Rupee. My birthplace is India , but I roam around the world . My home town is ''Reserve Bank of India ''. They are my guardians , caretakers and innovators .I took birth in 16th century and had been given an identity by my father , who was one of the greatest warrior of Indian history -Sultan Sher Shah Suri . He only created me and named me as '' Rupiya''. I have lot of siblings with greater value than me .Indian government has several designers but they selected Designer Udaya Kumar to design my apparel . I appreciate them for giving me such a beautiful appearance and want to salute them for the endeavour done by them for my personality enhancement and upliftment .
Recently, I had gone through a tragedy , my life got shattered , I had fallen into the depth of sadness and depression when all of  sudden two of my siblings, my sister RP 500 and elder brother RP 1000  got imprisoned by Indian government and announced as null and void. It was a black day 9th Nov 2016 and worst day of my life till yet, as both of my siblings were hang till death on this day.I couldn't met them thereafter and was set apart from them for the whole life . I can never forget this incident and could not spare those culprits who were responsible for this change .
I do not blame Indian government for this drastic change,  rather angry from those who forced them to take this initiative .As one foul fish dirty the whole pond , few selfish people used my siblings in wrong manner for their selfish means and to fulfil their desires with wrong intentions to harm my country and its economy . Therefore Indian government had taken such major steps to stop corruption and make such people handicap forever .
Every one is pleased to see me and always give me a warm welcome , but they usually forget to take care of me , many a times people write on me with pencil or pen which degrades by beauty and worth . Its my humble request to everyone , not to write anything upon me as it degrades my value and beauty.HANDLE ME WITH CARE .

''If you wish to be rich save what you get
A fool can earn me , but it takes wise man to save and dispose me to his own advantage ''

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reported speech [ direct and indirect speech ] by bo$ki

The diary of a young girl [important question answers]

FIGURE OF SPEECH